Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CIDCO Lottery Form 2013 in Kharghar

Housing authorities CIDCO ( City and Industrial Development Corporation ) and Mhada ( Maharashtra Housing and Development Authority ) have definitely brought out great news for people seeking affordable housing in India. With the Mhada 2013 Lottery coming to an end, CIDCO officials have just announced that in the coming two months, they are likely to come up with a lottery for people under the middle income group ( MIG ) and higher income group ( HIG ).

When contacted, CIDCO's managing director confirmed the plans of an upcoming CIDCO lottery 2013 in Kharghar. He also said that there will be a total of 1,118 rooms that will be up for sale as a part of the lottery.

Number of Flats for MIG : 712 houses

Number of Flats for HIG : 406 houses

CIDCO however said that the other details such as the date on which the CIDCO lottery forms 2013 would be made public has not been decided yet. Other information such as the location as well as cost of the flats for LIG, MIG, HIG and EWS category under 1 bhk, 2 bhk and 3 bhk are yet unknown.

Some of the expected locations for CIDCO 2013 include -
  • Vashi
  • Ghansoli
  • Sector 36, Kharghar
  • Panchnad
Other than the lottery for June, CIDCO is also expected to conduct an online lottery in early October or November 2013.

33 comments:

  1. i wants to now that when cidco 2013 form coming.please send my mail id;sky.yadav1984@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please update me about the lottery 2013 kharghar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update me about the CIDCO lottery 2013 Khrghar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please update me about the CIDCO lottery 2013 Khrghar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please update me about the cidco lottery 2013 in navi mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  6. please email me any update on the above....

    shravankathan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please update me about the cidco lottery 2013 in navi mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  8. vinodsawant624@rediff.com
    vinodsawant624@gmail.com
    please message me on tht when ever u will upate the form.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 in navi mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  10. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 in navi mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  11. please notify me about all updates of CIDCO lotterys

    ReplyDelete
  12. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 in navi mumbai chavan.mayur190@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 in navi mumbai samatap23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 in navi mumbai. tanajikadam4567@gmail.com
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  15. please update me
    vishalkadvaikar@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 at sushant.chafe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. please any budy tell me the of kharghar online application link

    ReplyDelete
  18. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 at manoj.kelvalkar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 at balkrishnamaspogu@gmail.com

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  20. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 at prashant.ebr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 at dhanesh.rane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 at imranpatel919@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Plz inform me cidco lottry at patode.sachin@gmail.com 7208118343

    ReplyDelete
  24. please update me the cidco lottery 2013 at sachinkatkar05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Plz inform me cidco lottry at deepika.patil@24gmail.com 9769530762

    ReplyDelete
  26. PLS INFORM ME ABOUT CIDCO KHARGHAR LOTTERY AVEINASH365@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. please inform me about CIDCO lottery forms availability vinit86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please see the high loading of CIDCO flats

    http://aajkibasicneed.blogspot.in/2014/01/high-loading-of-cidco-kharghar-sector.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. For application form, contact me @ 9892532830

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for your information. Here I would like to introduce most trusted Builders like Faith Inc property developers. Now providing Apartments in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete